Quotation Explorer - 'David Heinemeier Hansson'

My whole thing was, if I can put in 5 percent of the effort of somebody getting an A, and I can get a C minus, that’s amazing, he explains. It’s certainly good enough, right? [Then] I can take the other 95 percent of the time and invest it in something I really care about. - David Heinemeier Hansson
Click any word or name in a quote to explore, or search for more. [JSON] [SOURCE]