Quotation Explorer - 'Bob'

Produce your own dream. If you want to save Peru, go save Peru. It’s quite possible to do anything, but not if you put it on the leaders and the parking meters. Don’t expect Carter or Reagan or or Yoko Ono or Bob Dylan or Jesus Christ to come and do it for you. You have to do it yourself. - John Lennon
Bob says hello. - Rick Riordan
Reading takes you places; it is all up to your imagination. The world (or in this case book) is your canvas, go paint it. - BOB
Our mental blocks are more formidable than the physical ones. Bob Marley said it when he asked us to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery. You first think what you become. The physical starts from the mental and the spiritual. - Nana Awere Damoah
When I think of Tao, I think of the artist Bob Ross and his famous painting techniques. I can hear him say, It’s your tree, you can make it look any way you want to. - Sheila Burke
Bob Dylan's Christianity has been allusive, idiosyncratic, and never the sort to place him on anyone's side in any Kulturkampf. - Christopher Caldwell
Private Benjamin lives next door but one to Bob Cryer from The Bill. I once saw him crouching down behind a sycamore tree and using his nose as an Allen Key to release a starving rat. - St John Morris
I learned an important lesson in the art of debate. Present your argument clearly, arm yourself with cutting wit and of course, bob and weave!
Bob Dole revealed he is one of the test subjects for Viagra. He said on Larry King, 'I wish I had bought stock in it.' Only a Republican would think the best part of Viagra is the fact that you could make money off of it. - Jay Leno
The ABC's success by Bob Proctor is one powerful book, such books are rare. Even sometimes it's hard to find a book which is based on somebody's experience... fantasy??For god sake, one drop truth which is about from 10% up to 20% and the other from 80% up to 90% it's a lie. - Deyth Banger
Click any word or name in a quote to explore, or search for more. [JSON] [SOURCE]