Quotation Explorer - 'Factors'

Friendship is a wonderful thing.True friends are a treasure to hunt.Making a lot a friends does not make any sense Sincerity,,loyalty and understanding are the key factors in a meaningful friendship. Only very few possess all these qualities.And only very few are blessed with true friends - Deepti
Measurements "are never enough. The artist's eye and desire to breathe life into the subject must be the deciding factors. - David McCullough
Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors. - Nikola Tesla
At best, IQ contributes about 20 percent to the factors that determine life success, which leaves 80 percent to other forces. - Lisa Lantieri
The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. - J. Arthur Thomson
Change is not change without changing Your Self first by changing the external factors of yourself, for darkness cannot glow in the light - Goitsemang Mvula
The hard fact is that writing is available to readers because of market factors as much as particular writing talent. - Sara Sheridan
Acceptance, Breathtaking performance, clarity in vision, beyond imagination thinking are the factors to success. - Sourav Adhikari
A good way to do econometrics is to look for good natural experiments and use statistical methods that can tidy up the confounding factors that Nature has not controlled for us. - Daniel McFadden
The Christian worldview, contra-postmodernism, understands language not as a Self-referential, merely human and ultimately arbitrary system of signs that is reducible to contingent cultural factors, but it has the gift of a rational God entrusted to beings made in his own image and likeness. - Douglas Groothuis
Q. How soon do you expect Argentina to be returned to democratic government?A. We believe we are already within a democratic system. Some factors are still missing, like the expression of the people's will, but nevertheless we still think we are within a democracy. - Roberto Eduardo Viola
Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
Of course, our failures are a consequence of many factors, but possibly one of the most important is the fact that society operates on the theory that specialization is the key to success, not realizing that specialization precludes comprehensive thinking. - R. Buckminster Fuller
Appraise war in terms of the fundamental factors. The first of these factors is moral influence. - Sun-Tzu
Your success in life depends on you more than any other external factors. - Lailah Gifty Akita
Preparation, application and determination are three of the most important factors that enable you to regain your sparkle and shine like never before. - Donald Pillai
Courtroom experience is one of the most important factors that is crucial for a successful career of a lawyer - Chris Salamone
If all else fails, we then factor (fall) into our equation. And pray hard, someone factors (catching us) into theirs. - Noor Iskandar
What is right for one couple is wrong for another. I would say that there are many more important factors to a happy marriage. - Elizabeth Aston
Poverty is a state of the mind that was created as a result of unhealthy environmental factors. When you are surrounded with unhealthy environmental factors, you will think poorly, speak poorly, act and behave poorly. - Uzoma Nnadi
Click any word or name in a quote to explore, or search for more. [JSON] [SOURCE]